To make your reservation please click on the green button next to the trip you would like to go on. Then follow the instructions to complete your reservation.
|No trips found.|
Terms & Conditions
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. We require a 100% deposit on all reservations for all open party trips at the time of booking.
2. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person to compensate for last minute cancellations.
3. Alcoholic beverages and ice chests with food or drink are not permitted unless specifically stated. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
4. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the boat.
5. Due to possible increase in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be necessary.
6. Meal, gratuities, rental tackle, and Mexican permits are not included unless otherwise stated. Mexican permits are included in most open party trips!
7. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8. Cancellation policy: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND!
9. All passengers will be required to have photo I.D. (Driver's license or passport).
10. For private charters, all fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to departure date.
***Pre-paid packages include ticket cost and bunk only. Packages do NOT include the required meal plan, soda fountain use and any permits or licenses that may be required. Meals and soda fountain are $50/day and MX permits, visas and/or any licenses which may be required will be extra. Payment of any additional costs are due in cash at the boat prior to departure. No credit cards or checks will be accepted at the boat for these items (no exceptions). All galley sales, fish cleaning and gratuity for the crew are not included. Thank you!***